EASEUS Linux File Recovery 2.1.1
Screenshots of EASEUS Linux File Recovery
EASEUS Linux File Recovery Publisher's Description
- Recovers loss data in EXT2 and EXT3 file system.
- Recovers corrupt Ext2 and Ext3 partition.
- Creates a Disk Image file for data recovery.
- Intelligent search all possible file systems on hard drive.
- Ability to resume the last recovery result.
- High quality of file recovery.
- Succinct and user friendly interface.
- Recovers a specific file by right-click.
- Enhanced support Windows Vista.
EASEUS Linux File Recovery is an automatic Linux data recovery software for Ext2 and Ext3 file system volumes. It fully supports Linux data recovery from Ext2, Ext3 file system based Linux operating systems, such as Red Hat, Mandrake, Turbo, SuSe, Debian, Ubuntu, SCO. It automatically recognizes lost partition, volumes, files and folders and recovers Linux files from corrupt, lost, damaged or crashed hard drives.
Look for Similar Items by Category
This download is managed by our ad-supported smart download manager. During the download process we may show commercial offers, such as a toolbar or other browser add-ons. The download manager does not have any relationship with the author of this product. AVG SafeGuard toolbar alerts you before you visit dangerous webpages to make sure your identity, personal information, and computer are protected. The product can be downloaded as well freely from the author's website. Learn more